‘Tina Murray has been designing lives for over 30 years. She uses her skills as a qualified interior designer to create personal growth solutions as a coach, author, workshop facilitator and professional speaker specialising in CHANGE, INNOVATION and POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY.
When she was unexpectedly made redundant during the recent Global Financial Crisis, she intrinsically knew that she was on track to a more fulfilling life. More than six years single, with a mortgage and not much else, that night she told her friend, “This is exactly where I am meant to be.”
‘Tina has always been people focused with a keen interest in personal growth and wellbeing. Her wealth of experience in management and workplace planning and culture, combined with her personal philosophies around the connections between our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being, are shared in her book Design You: Create the Life You Want.
Today, she shares her depth of experience in influencing how people behave, think, interact and feel to remind us that we CAN design our own lives and create great places to work through understanding our unique ‘interior’ qualities.
‘Tina is an avid traveller and resides in Melbourne, Australia. She now motivates her corporate and professional clients to understand and honour all that makes them truly unique, and supports them to create their best life in alignment with their values and needs.
Want to know ‘Tina better?
Listen to ‘Tina’s 12 Minute Convo with Engel Jones.
‘Tina is the Ambassador for the Africa Sunrise Foundation – a Non-Governmental Organisation which empowers youth through education by:
- Allowing access to education for all
- Providing school environments that are physically safe, with access to sanitary facilities and clean water
- Improving hygiene, including teaching the health benefits of handwashing
- Fitting out school canteens so all children can have one substantial meal a day
- Making books, educational equipment and computers available to all kids and their community
- Providing educational sponsorship to vulnerable children who are at risk of being sold into hard labour or the sex industry.
Please get in touch with ‘Tina if you can offer your skills, contacts or financial aid to MSH in Ghana.